1. A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your hard drive by a web page server. Cookies contain information that can later be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. You can find out more about each cookie by viewing our current cookie list below. We update this list every six months, so there may be additional cookies not yet listed. Web beacons, tags, and scripts may be used on the website or in emails to help us to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and advertising campaign effectiveness, and determine whether an email has been opened and clicked on. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by our service/analytics providers on an individual and aggregated basis.
- Firefox: Click here to learn more about “Private Browsing” and managing cookie settings.
- Chrome: Click here to learn more about “Incognito” and managing cookie settings.
- Internet Explorer: Click here to learn more about “InPrivate” and managing cookie settings.
- Safari: Click here to learn more about “Private Browsing” and managing cookie settings.
If you want to learn more about cookies or how to control, disable, or delete them, please visit http://www.aboutcookies.org for detailed guidance.
4. In addition, certain third party advertising networks, including Google, allow users to opt out of or customize preferences associated with your internet browsing. To learn more about this feature from Google, click here.
5. Many jurisdictions require or recommend that website operators disclose the types of cookies they use and occasionally get consent from users before placing certain cookies.
6. We may use any of the following categories of cookies on our website as detailed below. Each cookie falls within one of these four categories:
- Essential Cookies: Essential cookies (first-party cookies) are sometimes called “strictly necessary” as without them we cannot provide many services that you need on the website. For example, essential cookies help remember your preferences as you move around the website.
- Analytics Cookies: These cookies track information about website visits so we can make improvements and report our performance. For example, we analyze visitor and user behavior to provide more relevant content or suggest certain activities. These cookies collect information about how visitors use the website, which site the user came from, the number of each user’s visits, and how long a user stays on the website. We might also use analytics cookies to test new ads, pages, or features to see how users react to them.
- Functionality or Preference Cookies: During your visit to the website, these cookies are used to remember information you have entered or choices you make such as your username, language, or region. They also store your preferences when personalizing the website to optimize your use of the App, for example, your preferred language. These preferences are remembered through the use of the persistent cookies, and the next time you visit the website you won’t have to set them again.
- Targeting or Advertising Cookies: These third-party cookies are placed by third-party advertising platforms or networks in order to deliver ads and track ad performance, enabling advertising networks to deliver ads that may be relevant to you based upon your activities (this is sometimes called behavioral, tracking, or targeted advertising) on the website. They may subsequently use information about your visit to show you ads that you may be interested on our website and other websites. For example, these cookies remember which browsers have visited the website.
7. In particular, but not only, we collect Cookies as defined within the following table:
8. To opt out of marketing and analytics cookies, please click the Opt out button on the Cookie consent bar.
9. In case of any issues, you may contact us under following contacts:
Web Address: https://vos.health
Address: Polska 1211/26, Vinohrady, 120 00 Praha 2, Czech Republic
Email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org